Teaser for Pada Suatu Ketika by LakonAnimasi


When I saw the headlines on Twitch mentioning "NDONESIAN ANIMATION PADA SUATU KETIKA RIFFS ON DISTRICT 9 AND THE TRANSFORMERS" - my first thought was; "Aww man, that's pretty harsh?" … then I saw the teaser, and I realized it was absolutely TRUE! LOL I doubt you not Twitch I doubt you not ever! Nevertheless, this CGI animated piece titled; "Pada Suatu Ketika" from LakonAnimasi looks well-made and might well be extremely fun to watch, IMHO! Higher-res version on Vimeo.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK