Toy-Review: Cody by Jon Knox x Extended Playz


I review Jon Knox's CODY vinyl figure produced by Extended Playz - with this being the 4th colorway version being all-black - purchased at their "Black Market" (circa 'Black Friday') on www.bonustoyz.com. Check out more images on THIS FB-album and yes, thankfully I have the ear back in place.

CODY-JON-KNOX-01 CODY-JON-KNOX-02

What I forgot to mention in my review above is that the figurine follows the aesthetics of Jon's sculpt to a "T" - no doubt based on an original sculpt from Jon himself, this has become my 'lame' excuse to finally own a 'Jon Knox-sculpt'! And yes, I really truly wished I could afford the other 3 coloways now … *le-sigh*

CODY-JON-KNOX-03

AND I'd finally figured out the use of the 'hearts' - they were to use ON the face, rather than ON the glasses (seen in the video attempt above). Of course I had only found out via the box-graphics till AFTER filming the video (my bad). Goes to show I get easily frazzled with a 'loose toy ear' after all … heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK