Toy-Review: Red Canvas Shoes from TTL

RED-CHUCKS-01

In an earlier 1/6-toy-collecting life, I had a "thing" for 1/6th-scaled shoes, okay hell, I was INSANE about them! I had amassed a decent collection of minute sneakers that would make any grown man shed a tear, but had alas reined in my desires in the past few years (no money, no toy-shoes-honey). But this self-imposed exile fell off the wagon, just a scant couple of days ago, when I brought the Army of Snipers crew to China Square Central, and I found myself sucked back in….

RED-CHUCKS-02

These Red Canvas Shoes came in both Male and Female sizes, in colors red and black (was unsure if there was a white version tho) and had a skull emblem. Priced at SGD$20 per pair, each set came in a cardboard folded shoe-box within a paper-folded shpping bag. Included were a pair of fabric socks (which I have yet to try on my figure). The label bore the icon "TTL" but nothing thereafter - there were no website URLs or any further text. Frustrating to find out the origins of, but excited to own the shoes nevertheless. Decently made but nothing to shout about to the world, IMHO.

SGD$20 is about the average price for shoes these days it seems - especially packaged like this - so this is a decent-ish buy, if you are a collector of urban street-styled figurines, or is just looking for that something 'different' for guys, or gals. And no, I do not think PMCs run around in these chucks too LOL

Check out more pics on THIS FB-album!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK