Trailer #2 for Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance


Reasons why I might be interested to watch Ghost Rider: The Spirit Of Vengeance (even tho I was pretty disappointed with the first movie):

#1: Gone are the spikes and shiny leathers the Rider wore in the first movie (even tho they parallel the comicbook). Now tis down to a charred black leather ensemble. Somewhat nice. Liking the chunky boots. More "scare" and less "glam". Not necessarily "effective" for a 1/6 toy tho…

#2: There is Christopher Lambert with facial tattoos. I still have decent good memories of The Highlander, and I will foolishly seek that good feeling I miss of the old films, by seeing this.

GHOST-RIDER-VENGEANCE=GRABS
ghostridersovpostersmall

GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE via www.thespiritofvengeance.com and on IMDb. Poster via SHH
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK