Transformers The Ride @ Universal Studios Singapore (Dec 3-launch)


Barely over an hour's journey away, I personally have yet to step foot into Universal Studios Singapore in Sentosa island. Frankly, there was no impetus to either, and neither am I so keen to queue up for rides (No desire to go to Disneyland either, wet blanket that I am). Theme parks just holds no allure for me, I guess...

Then the news of TRANSFORMERS THE RIDE rolled out unto the world's consciousness (those keen on pop culture anyways) and folks got even more excited, and I find myself strangely "interested" in what's going on, what with sneak-peeks at the ride's interiors shown in the videos posted here. I sell hype and that's all I smell here. And I might never know the difference LOL

Here are two coverage of the ride, local televisions Channel 5, and Channel News Asia. Transformers The Ride debuts December 3rd, 2011.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK