Wonder Woman by Amanda Visell

WONDER-WOMAN-BY-AMANDA-VISELL-01

The Amazonian Princess WONDER WOMAN depicted by Amanda Visell is an awesome visage, and with a Lynda Carter-likeness FTW! I've asked what they were for but have not gotten a reply, and I could not keep it under my hat for long (since seeing it yesterday around this time!). Would make more sense if Batman and Superman were 'up in her hair" (if comicbook reading fellow-nerds get my drift ;p). Nevertheless, this WOULD make an excellent print tho, and I'll definitely be in line to score one for myself! Meanwhile, here are some WIPs Amanda twittered:

WONDER-WOMAN-BY-AMANDA-VISELL-02 WONDER-WOMAN-BY-AMANDA-VISELL-03

UPDATED: The painting was done for the upcoming Grass Hut Corp x DC show. More info on that whenever we get it. Meanwhile, I stills ant a print, darnnit! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK