Z0MZ Prototype Images from Justin Rudy

ZOMZ_PROTO_01

Check out these snaps of the Z0MZ prototype in full rotation - courtesy of it's creator Justin Rudy of DynomightNYC!

Standing 4 inches tall and made of resin, do keep a look out for The Z0MZ to be in production in the very early first quarter of 2012, with the first wave being a 'super-limited release' (with quantity and price are still being determined).

ZOMZ_PROTO_02 ZOMZ_PROTO_03
"At the moment I am trying really hard to keep the price point as low as possible so everyone can afford to enjoy these limited edition art pieces. These things look awesome! Bigshot Toyworks did a FANTASTIC job with the model design. I am very happy with how Klim's team translated my 2D art into a 3D environment. They managed to maintain my illustrative style perfectly. :) I'm very excited about this "platform toy" release. I can't wait to share them with everyone! See you in 2012! :D" ~mentions Justin.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK