11 PIX for 2011: Gabriel 'DIKO' Tiongson

DIKO-11PIX

I had the good fortune to meet up with Gabriel Tiongson personally here in Singapore when he visited not too long ago (I still have videos and custom-toy images to post too - so stay tuned, folks!) and was thoroughly impressed with his work and skills there and then. Heck, I was so impressed that I asked him to be a Judge for my MY FAVE ANIME contest held not too long ago!

Gabby might be considered "new" to the game, but his work and work-ethics speaks volumes, which you can plainly see on his dedicated 11 PIXS for 2011 album HERE on Facebook. Also check out the collabo-piece he did with Angry Woebots posted below! (Check out more 'Army of Snipers in VinylonVinyl' images HERE on my FB-album). Go, Gabby, GO for 2012!

DIKO_x_ANGRYWOREBOTS
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK