11 PIXS for 2011: MAp_MAp

MAP_MAP_11PIX_1
"It's been the year of customs for me, with well over 50 creatures & character on some amazing platforms. I've loved every moment at my desk, and also met some amazing people on my travel, and feel like I'm in a great place to create even more this year! Maybe even one or two completely original pieces…"
MAP_MAP_11PIX_2

From Matthew Alan Plater better known in the art toy circles as MAp_MAp! Check out his Facbook-album in full HERE for his distinctive custom-work for the "11 PIXS for 2011" project, and check out more of his updated customs on www.map-map.co.uk
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK