11 PIXS for 2011: Alex Mercado

ALEX-MERCADO-11-PIX
"My name is Alex Mercado, an artist from NYC. I started out 2011 helping curate an enormous art show in Brooklyn with great success (Heaven No More 1/30/11) It had been just the
beginning with my artistic rehaul. I had a great change in my style in 2011, after working mostly with black and white ink for most of my works.

I decided to play with colors, initially with water colors, then digitally. I wanted a clean sleek look to be completely different than my usual dark, gothic style.

Along with this recharging of my creative flow, I used under the moniker "GHOUL", I was lucky enough to get into my film-related interests, creating my video installation B L A Q U E and have been creatively and spiritually reset for 2012.
"
ALEX-MERCADO-11-PIX2

Check out Alex's Facebook album here for his "11 PIXS for 2011", as well his online venues @ his blog and tumblr!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK