11 PIXS for 2011: Hugh Rose

HUGH_ROSE-11PIX1
"2011 has been an intense year, full of learning experiences, a year I learned to be very thankful for the friends and peers I have met through customizing toys. I experimented a lot with my work, trying to think outside of the box and use different colours, techniques and subjects, venturing constantly into unfamiliar territory. It has been a great experience, but 2012 is going to be all about refining my ideas and perfecting my style."
HUGH_ROSE-11PIX2
"The highlight of this year was without doubt the 'Icons' Custom Toy Show in Leeds, England, where I was fortunate enough to meet many of my favourite artists, and show my work alongside theirs. For that I must send out a massive thanks for Barry Darnell at the Hang Gang for his support."
Check out more images of Hugh Rose's images montaged above in THIS Facebook-album, and as well his website @ www.hughrose.co.uk!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK