11 PIXS for 2011 on TOYSREVIL

11PIX

The project premise for "11 PIXS for 2011" was simple: Collect 11 x images of your best work in the year 2011, and showcase them in a singular dedicated album. "Content" for me and my blog, and as well provide my blog as a platform to promote the artists themselves.

Folks had the freedom of personal choice to participate in this project. This was not an "invite only" project. Anyone anywhere in whatever relevant genres could participate.

My favorite part of this project, I am not posting it to "sell" anything, besides the skills and works of the artists themselves.

Artists/Illustrators/Customizers do not create from a vacuum, unless of course you are starting fresh out in the field, with a head full of dreams and a heart filled with passion! So with this albums, I had hoped to be able to introduce new artists to folks (I myself benefitted from this as well!), re-introduce artists and introduce a little slice of retrospective works for all to see.

The month of January 2012 was dedicated to daily features of "11 PIXS for 2011" and on the last day of the 31st, I sincerely thank everyone who had taken the time and trouble to participate in this project.

I have hosted montaged-images of all participating artists in one album on my Facebook. Do feel free to click on the links to individual artists' websites and albums to view their works (and "LIKE" them albums, why doncha?). And as well you are welcomed to CLICK HERE to see all "11 PIXS for 2011" published on the TOYSREVIL-blog :)

Cheers
Andy

P/S: You have nearly a year to plan for "12 PIXS for 2012" :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK