11 PIXS for 2011: Otto Björnik

otto_bjornik-11pix
"I started 2011 with the plan of customizing toys. And I experimented painting on vinyl with a Trikky last February. Then came Kidrobot's Munny World contest on May and I created four more. After the contest, I sold everything and spent all the money in toys. I then started customizing for private collectors while planning for the 32-toy series Shah Mat II: The Great Sartorial Conundrum. All in all, I produced 45 toys in 2011. I never expected that what started as an escape from my more serious projects would give me such fulfillment. It is a feat that I don't think I can ever emulate. But who knows, I still have at least a hundred toys lying around.:D"
Shah Mat II: The Great Sartorial Conundrum

See full images on Otto's Flickr-album. I remember featuring Otto Björnik's first ever custom toy back in 2010, and having met the man personally at STGCC that year was a real treat! And now the images of his customs continue to amaze and charm me, in all it's monotone beauty and refined mood. You rock Otto!

This is the 11 PIXS for 2011 Project, and lasts throughout the month iof Janaury only. Do check the requirements HERE and email me with your album A.S.A.P.! There is only a few daily features left for January, meanwhile, you are also encouraged to post the link to your album on my Public Facebook page HERE on toysrevil.org.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK