11 PIXS for 2011: Scott Kinnebrew

Scott-Kinnebrew-11-pix
"2011 marked the return to physical creation for me. After spending the last 15 years strictly creating on computers, getting my hands "dirty" again really brought me back to the things I love about art. These are some of my favorite pieces that I did over the past year.

2011 was a whirlwind of a time, with 3 shows, 2 event showings and a number of my pieces being sold over the year I really appreciate the positive response I have received. I had my works shown at "Vinyl Thoughts" in Dallas, TX, "Resin Sux" in Mesa, AZ, "Designer-Con" in Pasadena, CA, "Sweden Meets Austin" in Austin, TX, and "Backyard G-Spot" in Austin, TX."
Scott-Kinnebrew-11-pix2
"There was a little bit of everything coming out of me this year from works on canvas and shoes, all the way to custom toys, sculptures and custom cast resin pieces… I just can't seem to get enough of it. 2012 will see plenty of new works, and after joining the roster of artists at Tenacious Toys just a couple of weeks ago, my works will be easier to get for the world. Thanks to everyone that made it a great year."
From Scott Kinnebrew @ Forces of Dorkness, and you can check out his dedicated 11 PIXS for 2011-album on Facebook here!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK