11 PIXS for 2011: Sekure D

SEKURE_D_11PIX_1
"2011 was an incredible year for Sekure D with so many projects coming up and with such variety it was a lot of fun. It also marked the year that I took my customizing of vinyl toys to the next level. I have been known for working on sneakers for a long time but never really publicized my work on vinyl, until now! Its definitely a way of the future for me and something I really enjoy working on, you can expect to see lots more in 2012!"
SEKURE_D_11PIX_2

And it looks like customizing sneakers led Sekure D in good stead with toy platforms! The lines on the munnys shown here looked extremely crisp, and the color treatment is unique upon himself, I reckon. Am truly looking forward to seeing more custom-works from him! Meanwhile, you can check out the full images of the customs montaged above here on Facebook, and as well check out his works at www.sekured.com.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK