Bootleg Kaiju Beetlejuice by LAMOUR Supreme

BEETLEJUICE-LAMOUR-SUPREME

This Bootleg Kaiju Beetlejuice Tribute was made by LAMOUR SUpreme and limited to only 10 pcs - to be released in Berlin, circa January 19th at Bread and Butter. No price nor availability from whom was mentioned, so good luck scoring one, nevertheless. I personally have very swell memories associated with Beetlejuice (what got me clued into Tim Burton) so this pretty much rocks to me :)

So if I evoked the name "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice" three times, would I get a knock on the front door and receive the figurine? …Thought so…
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK