Clutter Magazine Issue #16: Designer Toy Awards 2011

Since I started collecting toys, then blogging about toys, I have yet to own a single issue of Clutter Magazine. I've always had the chance to procure older issues, but never seem to have the opportunity to purchase them "new" at the only bookstore in Singapore worth visiting (@ Basheer's, btw). And now, ISSUE #16 will be coming out - and seems this might well be my "first" issue, because they feature the 2011 Designer Toy Awards (where TOYSREVIL was Voted "Best Blog" by YOU awesome readers!). C'mon, who wouldn't want to see themselves in print? (I am assuming the blog will be mentioned tho ... yes, I am naive that way :p).

CLUTTER-16
'Clutter Magazine Issue 16 features a great round-up of in-depth features, including artist interviews, stories, editorials and more. Contents include features about Sucklord, 64colors, FriendsWithYou, Pete Fowler, Paul Shih, Josh Herbolsheimer, and many more!'
With a cover price of US$10 per - the mag measures 8.125 x 10.875 inches and is 72-pages of full-color - distributed by DKE Toys and also available direct from Clutter here. Check out layout-page images HERE on my FB-album as well.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK