Custom-Feature: The Bantha Whisperer from Scott Kinnebrew (Forces of Dorkness)

bantha-whisperer-01

From Scott Kinnebrew comes "The Bantha Whisperer" - featuring a 3" Dunny and a 5" labia, in a duo-set to excite the Star Wars-fan and toy-lover! More images can be found here. And as well this set is for sale over at tenacioustoys.com for US$400.

bantha-whisperer-02
"The fur on the labbit was a real challange but in the end i'm really happy with the way they both came out. I'm also happy that the ears on the labbit we able to be part of the horns with out me having to cut them off. I like to keep as much of the original piece intact if I can. It's keeps the style of the original intact, and challenges me to make it work." ~adds Scott.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK