Custom-Feature: JuJu The Witch Doctor Clown Dunny from JFury

JUJU-JFURY-01 JUJU-JFURY-02

Justin Phillips aka JFury has been getting pretty prolific of late with his custom pieces, showcasing a distinctive "cartoony/illustratory"-style in his works - and the latest one he sent over is a real doozy! Pay homage to JuJu The Witch Doctor Clown! Made from a 8" Calavera Dunny, this is what he had to say about the build:
"He will be up for sale soon I just don't know where yet. He might be at a store or my website waiting on a email but if people want to know where and when they can follow me on twitter or Facebook and I will keep them posted."
JUJU-JFURY-03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK