Custom-Feature: VANDROID custom-Android by Ash Shiota

VANDROID-CUSTOM-01

From customer Ash Shiota comes a commissioned Custom Android figure, with it's design inspired by Vans (as requested by te commissioner) - hence the name VANDROID! I asked Ash the origins of the custom, and if he collected VANS shoes himself:
"I've owned only a couple of Vans shoes, so I decided to go with what I considered as "Iconic Vans" look, which are black and white checkered pattern, and SK8 High shoes. The result is this VANDROID custom. This was my first Android custom, and I really liked it. I'm looking forward to customizing more of these little guys." ~answered Ash.
VANDROID-CUSTOM-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK