The Dragon Warrior: Black Gold Edition by Keithing x ToyQube (Jan 23)

BLACK_GOLD_DRAGON_WARRIORS

To celebrate the Year of The Dragon in 2012, ToyQube will be releasing the Black Gold edition of The Dragon Warrior by Keithing on the day of Chinese New Year, 01.23.12 1:00pm EST ToyQube.com. Each figure is hand painted by the artist, stands at 10" tall, comes with a custom made wooden box. Neither price nor quantity mentioned at this time tho.

Funnily, I was actually using the Dragon Warrior sculpt I own for a photoshoot celebrating the Lunar New Year not too long ago - although now I do not want to confuse it with this release, by posting on my blog lol
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK