Figma King Kazma from Summer Wars (& Other Movie Toys)

FIGMA-KING-KAZMA-01
FIGMA-KING-KAZMA-02 FIGMA-KING-KAZMA-03

And while I've previously seen the Figma King Kazma figurine, it did not really register distinctly for me (beyond a nifty looking character toy) until I had the opportunity to finally watch Mamoru Hosoda,'s Summer Wars anime movie just a coupla days ago on DVD, and now, I need me a King Kazma! Oh but for the power of media-recognition! LOL

FIGMA-KING-KAZMA-04

Released by Good Smile Company - the Figma King Kazmais manufactured by Max Factory with an initial price of 3000 YEN - released in October 2010. The figurine stands approximately 140mm in height and is made of both painted ABS & PVC. Along with multiple hands, accessories and two changes of facial expressions, King Kazma also comes with the yellow-squirrel-ish avatar character representation of Kenji!

PINKY-STREET-SUMMERWARS
KING-KAZMA

A general google-search yielded a 1/8-scaled statue of Kazuma Ikezawa & King Kazma for US$89.99, a King Kazuma Plush for US$50 and a Pinky Street Summer Wars Natsuki Shinohara Figure for US$25. I reckon I'll just be happy with my figma King Kazma :p

Check out oddness of figurine images posted HERE on my FB-album!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK