Figma Love Machine from Summer Wars by Max Factory x Good Smile Co

LOVE-MACHINE-FIGMA-01

Yesterday I featured (and gawked over) the King Kazma figurine and other toys from the 2009-anime film "Summer Wars", and now? Thanks to a headsup from Fafa Cascardo on my Facebook, I now add yet another figurine to my WANTS-LIST = the Figma Love Machine!

LOVE-MACHINE-FIGMA-02 LOVE-MACHINE-FIGMA-03

The villain in the film, Love Machine bore an impressive stance and devastated King Kazma in cyber-battle! Price for this 175mm tall figure was initially at 4800 YEN (Currently found on YesAsia for US$83.99) and was released December of 2010. Painted ABS & PVC, and made by Max Factory and distributed by Good Smile Company - check out more images HERE on my FB-album! Utterly hilarious that the figure set comes with a "punched" avatar of Kenji (the yellow squirrel) tho! LOVE IT!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK