FINGER FIVE Series One from Fig-Lab

finger-five-squ

From Datadub of Fig-Lab comes FINGER FIVE Series One - featuring Paul Kaiju, Suchadelic, L'Amour Supreme, Monstersean and Onell Design. Finger-puppet figurines? Figurines sized of a human figure? Figurine Characters with multiple fingers on them? = Can't wait to see what it actually is LOL

Stay tuned to Don's twitter-stream @datadub for updates :)

PKN-FINGER-19

UPDATED: The image above reveals what the Finger Five are to be! Neither edition size nor drop-dates are revealed, but they look hella cool tho! Reminds me of retro figurines of the Japanese-persuasion when I was a wee boy (of which I am more familiar with in my faded memories, versus say M.U.S.C.L.E. figures). But then again my youth was pretty deprived of certain toys, so I am but rambling here … heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK