Goodbye 2011 Hello 2012: Golden Claw Dunny by Joonas A.

6267001815_b8e8086d4b_b
"I chose this because I love the whole character of the "Golden Claw Cat" and all the fury that's been captured in all its simplicity. And gotta love those great accessories!

As a toy photographer I really know how hard its to get some motion and character to a shot taken of a toy. With this, although it's a Dunny, it wasn't that hard. Just look at those eyes and imagine getting face-to-face with him. You really wouldn't want that.

Personally this piece reminds me of all the things I went through and finally succeeded during the year 2011. It reminds me to keep on going and keep my claws ready to win the battles at the horizon in 2012.

So just bring it on 2012!"
A sharp submission from Joonas A. / J_Walrus (www / Facebook) for the GOODBYE 2011 HELLO 2012 toy photo competition on TOYSREVIL. We are two hours before the dateline lapses today @ 12noon (+8 GMT Singapore-time) so do read the contest requirements HERE and email in your entry to toysrevilcontests [at] gmail.com A.S.A.P.! (Subject title: GOODBYE 2011 HELLO 2012)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK