Happy New Year 2012 Wishes

NEW-YEAR

I hardly expected folks to be less enthusiastic about New Years tho, versus the bountiful imagery for Christmas, but perhaps tis the end of the year and everyone wants to take a break? Nevertheless, check out what folks have wished TOYSREVIL for 2012 thus far on HERE on my FB-album!

A lot of times I feel seasonal greetings are perfect for folks to promote themselves or their own brands, and I wish folks took this once-in-a-year opportunity. But of course there are folks who post their own imagery in their own online domains, so I'm probably missing out on tons as none of them are emailed to me hahaha
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK