Keyeyes YO! by Tesselate (Jan 13 sales)

Keyeyes-YO-1 Keyeyes-YO-2
Keyeyes-YO-3

Sam Tesselate plans to release a fresh batch of his Keyeyes YO! figures on Friday the 13th of January at 7pm UK GMT for £9 / US$14 each + postage on the Tesselate Shop. Each figures comes bagged, and includes a special YO! badge and cut vinyl sticker, to stick somewhere.

A swell relook and availability of his Keyeyes YO! which grabbed my attention years ago when I started blogging, actually! Check out mond-more images HEREon my FB-album

Keyeyes-YO-4
"My first figures of 2012 are a fresh batch of my Keyeyes YO! figures which I originally created back in 2006. There are 14 figures in this batch, in a wide range of colours and even with coloured keyboard eyes!. Hand cast and hand painted in acrylics and all finished off with polyurethane sealer." ~adds Sam.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK