Light-Up To-Fu Oyako by Pumpkin X TO-FU OYAKO for "I'm Not Afraid" Lantern Festival

Oops! TOfu-Head gone and fell down! *CRACK* = Oh Noez!
Pumpkin X TO-FU OYAKO 【I'm Not Afraid 跌倒也不怕】

For the Pumpkin X TO-FU OYAKO 【I'm Not Afraid 跌倒也不怕】Lantern Festival event, the folks at Pumpkin Creative Inc had a swell way to display their To-Fu Oyako character, with a practical light-up lightbox for the tofu-head and the character falling front-flat on the ground!

I am totally unsure if this will be a product to be released at all (would you purchase one?) but reckon it might be a cool addition to any toy/character-loving household or premises!

Pumpkin X TO-FU OYAKO 【I'm Not Afraid 跌倒也不怕】 Pumpkin X TO-FU OYAKO 【I'm Not Afraid 跌倒也不怕】
Pumpkin X TO-FU OYAKO 【I'm Not Afraid 跌倒也不怕】 Pumpkin X TO-FU OYAKO 【I'm Not Afraid 跌倒也不怕】
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK