Toy-Review: Rock Hard by 360 Toy Group


Rock Hard is a slice of old skool urban vinyl from 'back in da day' - released by 360 Toy Group, designed by Jakuan - who was in Singapore for a Toy Retrospective back in 2009 - where this toy was given out as a gift for folks who came for the one-night only event. I previously posted about this figure HERE (along with my boxed signed by the man himself!).

Unfortunately most of the event coverage images and my video interview with the man himself is gone and died along with my computers, and THESE are the only images I have left.

ROCK-HARD-REVIEW

Nevertheless, a cycloptic eyeball wearing a pair of uber-baggy brown pants and NIKE sneakers reeks of "URBAN" when street-style fashion was a key component of the "urban vinyl toy" movement. "Fashion" was only the 'attitude' needed, I reckon. The 'gold" 360 belt-buckle was a nice touch for branding, I suppose - which I can only "blame" on 90's Gucci gold-belts and such LOL

This Brown Edition was a U.S. Edition and was made as part of the for the Gotham Toy series, which consisted of 4 x colorways released, including this Blue version (spotted on Rotocasted). A trio of colorways was on show at the Toy Retrospective in REBEL in 2009 (image via ANTZ). Do share with us images if YOU are the owner/s of the other colorways?

ROCK-HARD-SHOW
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK