Toy-Review: Santa Cavey from A Little Stranger

SANTA-CAVEY-01

This is not my first Cavey plush, but each time I receive a package from Holly Stanway aka A Little Stranger, I find myself delighted to open up the fabric tote baggie to find the little bundle of joy within! This SANTA CAVEY was no different, and the xmas card that came along with the plush made it more "special" :)

SANTA-CAVEY-02

Santa Cavey is limited to 100 numbered pieces (mine is numbered #34/100), and can currently still be purchased here,/a> for £16 each. The package includes an organic cotton drawstring tote, and as well a purple enamel Cavey badge. Tis lil'tyke won me over with it's white-fur trim in his Santa-cap.

Check out more images of the Christmas-themed Santa Cavey HERE on my FB-album. As well HeyCavey plush figures can be found via it's online shop and updates for upcoming Caveys can be found via www.heycavey.com. And if you do not know by now, they were inspired by Holly's guinea pigs! Read Holly's interview with TOYSREVIL HERE to get clued-in on Caveys!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK