The Year Of The Dragon Roars Loud Still

HAPPY-YEAR-OF-THE-DRAGON

Not too long ago I asked for folks to contribute images of Dragons, for me to post on the first day of Chinese New Year - to 'celebrate' the Year of the Dragon, and I was greeted with a swell selection of illustrations (both old and new) and even an image of a plush! A whole host has been published on this blog HERE, but you can see the entire selection posted HERE on my dedicated Facebook-album (most of which were submitted post 1st day of CNY).

It is always a treat to view works from old "friends" as well be introduced to new ones as well - and is something I am passionate about doing for the year to come. If you like the images you see in the album, please do feel free to click on the URLs listed, to view more of the contributor's work :)

The month of January is ending real soon, and with this blogpost I will stop actively accepting any more Dragon-imagery - time now to focus on more new things and happenings for 2012! Happy Year of the Dragon, Folks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK