1/12th-scale Mongrol from A.B.C. Warriors by 3A Toys?

voxo

To announce the lapse of VOX being sent out next week, 3A Toys posts this single image alongside said announcement, which features a 1/12th-scaled Zombot standing atop a 1/12th-scaled Mongrol. Yes, that is what the number says on the top-left corner of the image, and yes, I might have let loose a droplet or three of pee upon seeing said image.

On one hand I find myself utterly disgusted by yet again re-harshing of an existing figure into another scale, and on the other end of the collecting spectrum, I find myself utterly excited that the A.B.C. Warriors will see a release in this scale! I've got myself the Black Hole Edition, so this Regular red/yellow colored version will be extremely welcomed in my humble collection, on any day of the toy-week!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK