About That Pembelton Release From UME Toys

Super Slick Pembelton #4
"Pembelton seems to be a popular little chap judging by all the questions I've had about him and more importantly his release date. I have really enjoyed making this little chap and want to make Pembelton special for each person ordering him, to this end I've decided not to do a 'general' release.

What I have been doing is taking requests for colorways from collectors who would like a 'Pembelton' in their collection and producing an individual custom paint job just for them. The price of each Pembelton is £50 including shipping. If you'd like a little Stranglefoot to come and live with you, drop me an email. I'm working on another couple at the moment and have just cast a small number more - the next few months are looking to be very, very busy so get in quick."
~shares Pembelton-creator Rich Page of UME Toys.
Email Richard at umetoys [at] googlemail.com for your fix. I'm trying to score that Pembleton shown above here for myself too! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK