Crow Crow Bear Lucent by ESC Toy (Feb 24-release)

LUCENT-CROWCROW-BEAR

PRODUCT-PRESS: The Crow Crow Bear collection continues with this ultra clear resin version by Erick Scarecrow. Each 6.5" handmade clear resin figure is signed, numbered and packed by artist. This colorway is limited to only 10pcs worldwide. International shipping is available. You can pre-order the Crow Crow Bear Lucent figure here for US$300 SRP.

Am really liking this version sans any color, and was pretty set to procure one for myself, until I realized I could not afford to. Suck for me, but no doubt a pretty cool score for those who could afford a slice of swell-toyness!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK