Custom-Feature: Boom Boom Bunny by THARP

tharp_labbit1

From THARP comes the "Boom Boom Bunny" - custom-painted Labbit. Check out more images via THIS Facebook-album, including a couple of "other" customs not on toys, but perhaps worth a look at nevertheless.
"First Labbit I've done. Was a great project with A LOT of space!! The nice thing about this was the owner let me do what ever. Once colors were picked it was fun filling up the space with characters. My favorite part to do was the ears. I love how they turned out. Cool to see the multi-character style translate to a larger piece. Look forward to doing more projects like this." ~mentions Jason.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK