Custom-Feature: Leecifered Marmit Mecha Ghidorah (for 'Year of the Dragon' @ Dragatomi)

LEECIFER-MARMIT-01
"So Spanky and I were talking about this and I'm now thinking it is a bit weird taking a JAPANESE Kaiju and customizing it for the CHINESE New Year. Hopefully no one's offended? I just love this figure and his dragon heads!" ~says Leecifer of his custom done for Dragatomi's "Year of the Dragon" Show.
LEECIFER-MARMIT-02

I reckon this works perfectly regardless of toy-nationality and genre, don't you? Click HERE to view more images via full-screen slideshow.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK