Custom-Feature: Tiger Dunny by JFury

JFURY-TIGER

Justin Phillips - better known as JFury has been intensely prolific of late, and tis hard to catchup with him! He shares with us his latest 3" Dunny commission-custom, done for a collector with the nick "Krash". I'll let him speak for himself, as well let you, dear readers to gawk at the custom posted above:
"I had alot of fun with this one and it was an honor to even be asked to make a custom for this persons collection. He goes by Krash on the KR boards and has amazing tiger collection of 3" dunnys done by alot of great artist (Peep). So here's what I did for him and I decide to put my little spin on it and this custom has actually given me a plan of doing a small series with this same twist to it." ~added JFury
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK