Customs for Belicosity: The Bellicose Bunny Show @ Toy Art Gallery (March 23rd-launch)

Bellicose-Bunny-Rsin_Art_01 Bellicose-Bunny-Rsin_Art_02
["Quasi" from Rsin Art / Images via Facebook]

Nathan Hamill will be having a group art show titled "BELLICOSITY" at Toy Art Gallery (launching March 23rd) featuring customs of his rabbit-with-a-rocket-vinyl figurine Bellicose Bunny, and we preview here a trio of customs from Rsin Art (images swiped from his Facebook) and both Orisis Orion and Zombiemonkie, who had emailed us words and snaps of their builds (thanks guys, you rock for your support of the blog!)

No official word for the show has been released as yet (at least not on their website) - but expect more to surface as the event launch on March 23rd draws near. The show exhibits thru April 6th 2012.

Bellicose-Bunny-Osiris_Orion
"I decided to opt out of sculpting on the figure because it stands well on it's own. I wanted to paint the piece as if I were going to do a short production run. I used Monster Kolor airbrush paints to paint my "colorway" version of the Belicose Bunny!" ~ mentioned Osiris Orion [More images posted from HERE on my FB-album].
Bellicose-Bunny-Zombiemonkie
"I am excited to unveil my entry into the show- a piece I am calling "Blast Off Bunny."

If you compare my piece to the original you will see that I have taken the bunny off of his rocket and twisted the intention of the figure. By strapping him to the side of a missile ready to blast off, I have turned the once powerful space bunny into a helpless cartoon animal stuck to the side of his ultimate demise.

Blast Off Bunny features many hand sculpted details that help transform the figure including the ornate flame plume that attaches the figure to a distressed antique wooden base allowing the bunny to seemingly float in mid take off!"
~ says Mike Graham aka Zombiemonkie. [More images posted from HERE on my FB-album!]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK