Gag Me With A Toon 4: Fvck Yeah! @ WWA Gallery (March 17-launch)

GAG_ME_WITHA_TOON_4_FLYER-01
GAG_ME_WITHA_TOON_4_FLYER-02

WWA Gallery presents "Gag Me With A Toon 4: Fvck Yeah!" - with a show fueled with pop-culture reference and inspiration of cartoons as the key ingredient to fvck with our collective-minds = I Love It! Curated by Steven Daily, this show enters it's fourth year, and is scheduled to launch March 17th with a host of artists (check them out here), and as well gawk at the artwork above for the flyer, scratching out my eyeballs with it's "Heavy Metal"-vibe, I am grateful such shows exist!

And as well check out image-previews below from Jonathan Bergeron's Skeletor, and Lou Pimentel's TMNT-inspired ‘One is the Loneliest Number’. I really need to see more, folks! Email me your revelas and previews, please?

GAG_ME_WITHA_TOON_4_JOHNNYCRAP
GAG_ME_WITHA_TOON_4_LOUPIMENTEL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK