On Sale Now: 'Black Valentine Edition' BeatUp Boxer by Breeanzz x TOYSREVIL


The 'Black Valentine Edition' BeatUp Boxer by Breeanzz x TOYSREVIL is now officially open to Public Sales HERE in my store! Limited to 10 9 sets and priced at US$180 per set, a number of which has been snapped up via Advance Orders from awesome folks on my Mailing List, so act quick!


[14 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

This is one of my proudest, single awesomenest-looking product collabo released to date, and I want to publicly thank Brian Harsanto aka Breeanzz for the opportunity and to My Tummy Toys for rocking the fig!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK