Packeted Door Gift from GOODSTUPH @ Good Stories (for Social Media Week in Singapore)

GOOD-STORIES-DOOR-GIFTS-01 GOOD-STORIES-DOOR-GIFTS-02

One enjoyable aspect at the recent Good Stories (or which I was one of the speakers, I not shy to claim ;p), was the Door Gift given out to the 120-strong folks who attended the shindig during Social Media Week (I know not many of you folks were there specifically for me, but bless you indeed nevertheless ;p). Conceptualized and produced by GOODSTUPH, the door gift took the form of a pack-of-chicken rice (or fried-beehoon/noodles) wrapped in traditional brown paper (still happening now in food centers not found within malls) - complete with a spoon and a lil sachet of 'condiments'!

Ingenious and frankly darn impressive, without the pomp of high-end freebies (not that I dislike them, mind you!) and a visual aesthetic and emotive response of putting a smirky-smile, at least on my own face (I am a local Singapore-boy after all). Check our more images of the pack HERE on my FB-album. And yah, I got myself a GOODSTUPH embroidered patch and a pin now! *WHOO-HOO*

GOOD-STORIES-DOOR-GIFTS-03

ASIDE: These images were actually taken on the hospital bed of my Dad, for when I visited him straight after the event at Sinema. Heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK