Sketch-Art for The Analog Girl's *Tonight Your Love* Album Tracks


Listened to The Analog Girl's latest album; TONIGHT YOUR LOVE three times in a row on repeat last night, and decided to sketch out the individual songs on the 4th listen - with images being what I had felt the song to be while it filled and fueled my audioheadscape … these are tracks #1-6 shown above, whom are as well posted on my TOYSREVILART Facebook. I stopped when my brain melted and body shut-down for slumber at 3am, so will need to continue soon to finish songs #7-10 :)


The "Tonight Your Love" album launched December 18th, 2011 and is available via www.analog-girl.net on digital and vinyl.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK