Sketched-Notes by Bernadette Quah for Good Stories

GOOD-STORIES-QUAH-01

Local artist Bernadette Quah (bermiequah@gmail.com) does "sketch-notes" for GOOD STORIES - organized by Goodstuph and happened during Social Media Week in Singapore, and the result is pretty darn awesome, methinks! Capturing the basic points of the 6 speakers at the event (namely: Jon Yongfook Cockle, Matthew Zatto, Yasser Ismail, myself, Tommy Wee and Irene Ang) - I am thankful she did not doodle my "baby-bump" tho! Now I need my portrait to put on my Facebook!

GOOD-STORIES-QUAH-02
GOOD-STORIES-QUAH-03
GOOD-STORIES-QUAH-04

Check out more sketches posted on her Behance. Really nice work, indeed!
"These are pages from my notebook when I attend conferences,seminars, meetings or just empowering sharing sessions.  May you find inspiration here. Keep coming back as this project never ends." ~mentions Bernadette.
Click HERE to view snaps of the event and peeps on my Facebook :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK