Advance Peek at Customized Optimus Prime & Bumblebees for Transfomers Re-Imagined @ Cybertron Con 2012 (Images from Media Preview)

ADDED: You can VOTE for individual customs here on www.liveshare.com. The individual voting images also indicates the individual artists involved in the customs.

TRANSFORMERS-REIMAGINED-01

As previously posted in my visit to Cybertron Con on the day before the Sunday-launch on March 11th (for the Media Preview), I had the opportunity to be around in the later part of the afternoon, in time to snap some images of the TRANSFORMER RE-IMAGINED figurines being set-up by the folks organizing that aspect of the show. And what greeted me was indeed the BEST part of Cybertron Con, as far as I was concerned.

TRANSFORMERS-REIMAGINED-03

In total (according to the press release) a total of 50 artists had presented their customized versions of either an Optimus Prime and a Bumblebee, and in some cases, dioramic builds feature both characters (no wonder I never did receive my Optimus LOL). Unfortunately not all the name/description tags were in place, so I could only identify a scant few customs which I have had the honor of featuring here in this blog! I wish I could provide you folks with the full-list of participating artists and hobbyists tho...

TRANSFORMERS-REIMAGINED-02

The element of "hobby-craft" was indeed extremely strong in the showing, with a lot of examples manifesting in glorious dioramic-scenes, and even scaled soldiers running around the giant robots! *Glorious, Indeed*

Shown here are just a few scant examples of what was available on show (of which not all were placed in position when I snapped the pics at around 3+pm). And you can see more images HERE on my Facebook-album (Again, apologies for a whole lot of blurred images and discolors, due to my lack of photographic skills :p). Also, you can even vote for your favorite custom/s as well (Will update with details if and when I get it ;p).

Might need to pop back to Cybertron Con at Resorts World Sentosa for another round of snaps (before they close on March 14th), methinks ... but I reckon the attempt might be a tad more challenging, as there will be acrylic-showcase covers over them when the doors officially open to the public, so reflection would be a real bugbear… urgh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK