Custom-Feature: Killer (Wanted) Munny by Don P

KILLER-DON-P

Check out this commissioned toy from Patrick Lippe AKA Don P for "The Killer" (from the "Wanted" comic written by Mark Millar), with this 7" Munny as the customized result. Check out more images HERE on my FB-album!


I remembered waiting for the "suit" to appear in the feature film (starring Angelina Jolie / Covered relentlessly on TOYSREVIL) - even tho I knew eventually it would not be used … but it never did appear, not even as a 'nod' or even a sketch (so mush for lurve of the 'fanboys', eh?), so to see this now somehow placates my desire for comicbook-relevancy! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK