Custom-Feature: MonQ Mar10 by AW177 (for So So Happy)

ALLEN-WEN-SOSOHAPPY-01
"I was one of the lucky artists invited to customize an 8" DIY Toy2R Qee in the fashion of the So So Happy theme using my style/look.

The So So Happy folks will take the customized Qees on tour to different locations/conventions for display. There is also the potential opportunity to have some of these Qees made into production. I chose the character Mar10 from the Kiibots line. I added a few of my signature Chinese motifs, including the double happiness character in the back. Circuitry lines for the arms and legs and larger animated eyes. Gloss coat as a finish since this is a robot!"
mentioned Allen Wen AKA AW177.
ALLEN-WEN-SOSOHAPPY-02
Allen also adds: "I would love to have this become a production toy, so if you like it, please let Toy2R/SoSo Happy know!"

WHAT-IS: So So Happy x Toy2R
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK