Custom-Feature: 'Nam Dunny Series by Dcay

I admit, I have a "thing" for Vietnam War characters - having been influenced by the various feature films (and even participated in filming one, a previous lifetime ago), and as well kitbashing my very own 1/6-team, I somehow enjoy the "visual aesthetics of the genre (while not necessarily agreeing with the notion of "War" in the first place). But no, this is NOT about world politics, but of showcasing the work of DCAY, with his 'Nam Series made from Dunnys! And I like it!

DCAY-NAM
"I got the idea after creating the first character LT. After seeing him I had decided to do a Vietnam war theme. I might do a follow up series and I might do a "draft" if people want to see more of them." ~mentioned Matt Dcay.
Check out THIS FB-album for more pics, or go direct to his Flickr for more! As well folks interested to do commissions, or to let Matt know you wanna see more - email dcay574@gmail.com or tweet him @dcayndie.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK