Custom-Features: A Ghost Girl, A Captain, A SMASH & A Teddy Trooper Walked into a Bar… works by JC Rivera

JC_RIVERA_GHOST_GIRL
JC_RIVERA_CAPTAIN

JC Rivera sends over a quartet of custom-builds which leaves one's jaw wide-opened and hand-pawing at the computer-screens to grab about the coolness (*raises hands*). First up is the above Custom GHOST GIRL and below that is the Captain (original figure form by Jon-Paul Kaiser) - both of which are available for sale on his online store right now!
"I had a couple of ideas for the Ghost Girl but I went with "The day of the dead" theme for the Ghost Girl because it I think it fits the platform perfectly and I never done the day of the dead theme before. (As for The Captain) I love the figure and I'm a fan of JPK so I decided to do my own take on it." ~mentioned JC.
JC_RIVERA_SMASH JC_RIVERA_TEDDY-TROOPER
[Commissioned SMASH + Teddy Trooper]

More images can be viewed HERE on my FB-album!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK