Custom-Features: Kracka, Ears & Tharpedoes from THARP

tharpsmart_kracka

A slew of happenings from THARP, which I will now attempted to feature, with supporting images posted HERE on my Facebook-album! First up is a custom-Kracka - currently available for sale here for US$85, this is what Jason had to share about the custom:
"This is my first "crack" at Kracka. I explored pushing back the color other than on a few characters. This one was a challenge to work around the large snout and tail. It did though lend a hand in creating some of my fav characters on the piece."
tharp_munny_bothears3

Next up are "Munny "Dunny" Ears" - which are essentially hand painted 'Dunny Ears' accessories from the Kid Robot Munny series (which I had known known about until I did this write-up!). Priced at US$65 per buyable here, Jason adds:
"I wanted to see if I could make some that looked like wasn't just an accessory but could be a its own toy. This may be one of my favorite things to customize so far."
THARP_tharpedoes_SERIES1

And finally something I find extremely interesting: "Tharpedoes"! Series 1 features 6 x pieces hand-painted by Tharp, featuring a 2"x2" wooden block with 2" wooden ball on top. The top features a two sided character and a continuous doodle around entire block, and are available here for US$59.95 (Signed both in the artwork and on the bottom).
What are Tharpedoes? Tharpedoes are small limit pieces I will deploy from time to time. Think of Tharpedoes as small smile bombs. They are original series of doodles and handpainted goodies. The amount per series will vary. They are my fun little projects."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK