Figurine by Tabun Studio of Thailand

TABUN-FIGURE-01

Check out this self-made figurine from Tabun Studio of Thailand! And while I'm not going to lament about the lack of toyshops (or rather there's no one to bring me to one or three ;p), I'd relish the opportunity to meet the man who did this sculpt and has intentions to produce enmass extremely soon!

TABUN-FIGURE-02 TABUN-FIGURE-03

As for this figure, the sculpt does look as good as the images posted here, altho I am sure this is a prototype as the edges are still a bit rough (and needs to be sanded down), but nevertheless looks and holds awesome, even without articulation! Featuring a mashup between action figurines, and an art toy aesthetical-slant, do keep a lookout for more from Tabun Studio soon! And too bad I have to return this figurine, as it is not mine to keep! *Maybe I should just keep quiet and whisk this away silently?* … MUAHAHAHAHAHA
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK